Sunday, January 12, 2014

There's no such thing as too much love!

There's no such things as too much love
The children at Gentille Hirondelle school are bursting with love to share. Although they only seem me once or twice a year, they all seem to remember me and greet me with cheers of "Madame Julie!" They are always a bit shy at first, but once a couple children come over to hug me, they the floodgate opens and huge groups of adorable children compete to give me hugs or stand next to me in photos. A few chidren like to walk around hand and hand with me, or with their arm snugly around me. All the love sure is alright with me, and I wish I could just take them all home with me! When I am with the children in Haiti, I realize that there is no such thing as too much love.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment